Cute penguin....I hope so XD

Hello dear reader!

It's very boring here and I use my freetime by crocheting. I took only grey and black coloured yarn with me because I thought that I won't have time to crochet. Now I've got the problem that I've already finished one amigurumi within one week and I didn't take some filling stuff with me T____T.

Again I make a big Yoshi for a friend but this time in black. And I think I will start with a cute amigurumi pengiun today or tomorrow. I will try to make it like this cute guy:


http://www.deviantart.com/art/kawaii-274426566
I hope I can make it that cute *____*.

What are you working on? Any special projects?

Yours, Kero

Kommentare

  1. I dont know if my comments are appearing Sorry! I am so looking forward to see your little penguin :3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I really hope that it will work because I'm not at home and so I can't test how it looks like with eyes... we will see! ^^

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen